in arkansas

Request a quote

painters insurance agency with m&p insurance

Don't Risk Losing Everything You've Worked For

As a small business owner, it’s important to protect areas where your business could be vulnerable. At M&P Insurance, we realize the importance of appropriate coverage, which is why we have dedicated insurance agents to focus solely on your business.

Let Our Commercial Insurance Agents Find You Great Coverage that Fits your Budget

Don’t let an accident put your business at risk. A general liability policy protects you and your business from most non-employee injury and property damage claims. Rates are based on the type of business or contract services you provide. Together we can find solutions to address your insurance needs.

arkansas insurance agent getting client best rates on umbrella insurance
wheelchair 1595802 1920

Does My Business Need Workers' Compensation?

Yes, it does! Workers’ Compensation is a mandatory type of insurance that covers your employees if they sustain job-related injuries or illnesses. Rest easy, knowing your business and your employees are protected.

Protect Your Business Property with Business Insurance

You’ve invested a lot in your business. Make sure your facilities, land, equipment, inventory, and income are insured from unexpected damages. We offer many policies on all types of commercial property:

  • Apartments
  • Business Owners’ Packages
  • Farms & Ranches
  • Motels
  • Municipalities
  • Property Packages
  • Restaurants
air bnb host insurance arkansas

Carriers M&P Insurance Represents

Ask M&P insurance all of your business questions!


What is the difference between general liability insurance and professional liability insurance?


General liability insurance covers your typical claims such as property damage and injuries while professional liability insurance covers you if you are found negligent in the professional services you provided. (i.e. If you are sued for bad advice.)


Do I need Cyber Insurance for my business?


The short answer is yes. This is a lurking danger for all businesses, especially if you store any personal customer data such as social security numbers, payment info, etc. Cyber insurance can cover notification, identity protection solutions, PR, legal, liability, and more.


Do I have to carry Workers Compensation Insurance?


This varies by state. In Arkansas, most employers with three or more workers must carry coverage. Your dedicated M&P business insurance consultant can help you make sure you are covered and compliant.